Elephant Family Phuket invites you to join them with feeding, interacting and learning about these gentle giants.
We build this elephant park in November 2018, with the mission, to bring our culture, the culture from the Karen people, and how we live together with elephants, closer to the tourism here on Phuket Island.
15 years ago we started this project, with the “Kerchor Eco Elephant Park” in Mae Wang, Chiang Mai.
We are proud to present the elephant lives, and how Karen people’s lives in our Elephant Family Park, in Phuket. We want to raise the lives of elephants and their owners families (Karen families) to be better.
Actually we are having 5 elephants, Tubtim and her 3 elephant babies 3. Namchok, Yokfah and Hansa. Fah Mai is our latest orphan elephant.
Duration: 1.5 Hour / Morning, Late Morning or Afternoon
Morning Program: 07:30 am – 11:00 am, Late Morning Program: 09:00 am – 12:30 pm am or Afternoon Program: 01:30 pm – 05:00 pm
Learning, feeding, walking, playing in the mud and taking a bath with these gentle giants is an incredible and unforgettable experience.
Pick up at your hotel. A journey to elephant sanctuary takes approximately 1 hour.
- Start activities; get change to mahout outfit. There will be provided snacks and drinks for you.
- After changing clothes, you will have chance to learn about elephant and Karen tribal culture.
- Prepare food for elephant then time to feed and interact with them.
- Enjoy mud spa and bathing them.
- Change clothes again and prepare yourself to get back your hotel.
- Finish activities and Return to your hotel.
WHAT TO BRING
- Swimming Suit
- Clothes to change
- Insect repellent
- Water coffee snack
- Food for elephants
- Transfer to/from hotel and camp*
* Some locations are free of charge. Please ask us in advance!